The case of the thread-makers of Great Britain [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Docket title: Case of the thread-makers
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- A petition to the House of Commons with reference to the duties on imported yarns.
Publication date suggested by Hanson.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C7:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Hanson 1973
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 516.m.18
View MARC record | catkey: 7535420