The deplorable case of the officers, soldiers, and clothiers, proprietors of the army and transport debentures [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Docket title: Deplorable case of the officers, soldiers, and clothiers, proprietors of the army and transport debentures, who have been out of their money ten or twelve years
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Caption title.
Date from Hanson.
A petition to the House of Commons.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C8:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Hanson 415
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.7
View MARC record | catkey: 7535502