The calamities of all the English in sickness [microform] : and the sufferings of the apothecaries from their unbounded increase, with the sovereign legal remedies presented to the governours of St. Bartholomew's-Hospital. With some proposals to improve the charity and revenues of all the famous hospitals in London
- Pitt, Rob., 1653-1713
- London : Printed for John Morphew, near Stationers-Hall, MDCCVII. 
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages
- Attributed to Robert Pitt by British Library., Vertical chain lines., P. 48 duplicated on film., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C15:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- BL T.1689 and Early English books tract supplement interim guide T.1689
View MARC record | catkey: 7535505