To the Honourable, the Commons of Great Britain, in Parliament assembled [microform] : The case and petition of the arch-deacon of London; the vicar, church-wardens, and other inhabitants of the parish of St. Leonard Shoreditch, in the county of Middlesex
- Corporate Author:
- St. Leonard Shoreditch (Church : London, England)
- Additional Titles:
- Docket title: Case and petition of the inhabitants of St. Leonard Shoreditch
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1711?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Caption title., Publication date from RQM in OCLC., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C1:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Kress 2762 and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.9
View MARC record | catkey: 7535524