An historical, genealogical and poetical dictionary [microform] : containing the lives and actions of all the great men among the Grecians, Romans, Jews, &c. Of emperors, kings, princes, &c. whether ecclesiastical, military or civil; of the heathenish gods; of ancient and modern authors; of philosophers and all other ordinary men, that have recommended themselves to the world, by their valour, vertue or learning, to this present time. With the remarkable antiquities of the ancients, that are any where mentioned in the classick authors, or historians. Done from the best authors, and very useful for schools and all young gentlemen to know the time when each great man liv'd, and the remarkable actions of their lives. In the same method as the Gazetteer
- London : Printed for Henry Rhodes near Fleet-Bridge, J. Nicholson at the King's Arms in Little Britain, and Maurice Atkins at the Golden Ball in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1708.
- The second edition: to which is added a supplement.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page+ pages
- A reissue of the edition of 1703 with a new titlepage and the addition of a supplement.
Fragment: title page only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, Tract supplement ; E3:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5974
View MARC record | catkey: 7535634