Some considerations humbly offer'd to the Honourable the House of Commons, by the tallow-chandlers in and about the cities of London and Westminster [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Company of Tallow-Chandlers (London, England)
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [between 1695 and 1711?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Dated 1695? by Wing; 1711 by Hanson., Concerns an 'Act for laying certain duties upon candles &c. towards raising a supply to Her Majesty for the year 1710'., The Company is asking for an equivalent duty on oil if one is laid on candles., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C19:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S4486F., Hanson 1433., Goldsmiths' 4751., and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.12.
View MARC record | catkey: 7535679