By the King, a proclamation. George R. Whereas by an act of Parliament made in the first year of the reign of our royal predecessor King Henry the seventh, intituled An Act shewing the penalty for hunting in the night, or with disguising reciting, ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Sovereign (1714-1727 : George I)
- Additional Titles:
- Whereas by an act of Parliament made in the first year of the reign of our royal predecessor King Henry the seventh, intituled An Act shewing the penalty for hunting in the night, or with disguising reciting
- London : printed by John Baskett, printer to the Kings most excellent Majesty, and by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hill, deceas'd, 1720.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- George I, King of Great Britain, 1660-1727
- "Given at our court at St. James's, the twenty second of March, 1719." [Date given according to Lady Day dating.]., The words "An Act ... Disguising" are enclosed in square brackets on the title page., For the apprehending of poachers in Bigshot-walk in the Forest of Windsor., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.4
View MARC record | catkey: 7535819