By the King, a proclamation, commanding all papists, and reputed papists, to depart from the Cities of London and Westminster, and from within ten miles from the same, and confining them to their habitations [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Sovereign (1714-1727 : George I)
- London : printed by John Baskett, printer to the Kings most excellent Majesty, and by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd, 1715.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- George I, King of Great Britain, 1660-1727
- "Given at our court at St. James's the twenty fifth day of July, 1715".
Steele notation: And; and; re-; press figure A under imprint. Arms with motto and with shaded tails; the lion's forehead is shaded vertically.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.4
View MARC record | catkey: 7535834