By the King, a proclamation, for dissolving this present parliament, and declaring the speedy calling another [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Sovereign (1714-1727 : George I)
- London : printed by John Baskett, printer to the Kings most excellent Majesty, and by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd, 1714 [i.e. 1715]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- George I, King of Great Britain, 1660-1727
- "Given at our court at St. James's, the fifth day of January, 1714."., Dates given according to Lady Day dating., Steele notation: Advice Day to. Press figure 4 after imprint date. Arms similar to Steele 169; wave on the left clearly does not touch crown, and royal motto removed., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.4
View MARC record | catkey: 7535871