By the King, a proclamation, for putting the laws in execution against papists and non-jurors [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Sovereign (1714-1727 : George I)
- London : printed by John Baskett, printer to the Kings most excellent Majesty, and by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd, 1715.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- George I, King of Great Britain, 1660-1727
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Steele notation: of said they. Press figure B under imprint. Arms with lion's and unicorn's tails shaded; the lion's forehead is not vertically shaded.
"Given at Our Court at St. James's the Twenty fifth Day of July, 1715.".
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.4
View MARC record | catkey: 7535881