A description of the Royal Schole [microform] : design'd for the perpetual honor and advantage of England, with reasons for its establishment, humbly submitted, &c.
- Corporate Author:
- Royal School of King William III (Westminster, London, England)
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1703?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages).
- The Royal Schole = the Royal School of King William III., A request to Parliament for a bill to confirm its letters patent., Dated 1699? by Wing. A more likely date is 1703? From the text: "A copy of which letters patent was most humbly presented to Her Majesty, ... upon Her happy accession to the throne,..."., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C3:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) D1167B and Early English books tract supplement interim guide T.100*
View MARC record | catkey: 7535902