By the Queen, a proclamation. Anne R. Anne, by the grace of God, Queen of Great Britain, France and Ireland, ... Forasmuch as we are well informed of a cruel and barbarous murder committed by Robert Balfour ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Sovereign (1702-1714 : Anne)
- Additional Titles:
- Anne, by the grace of God, Queen of Great Britain, France and Ireland, ... Forasmuch as we are well informed of a cruel and barbarous murder committed by Robert Balfour
- London : printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd; printers to the Queens most excellent Majesty, 1708.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- "Given at our court at the Cockpit, the thirtieth day of October, in the seventh year of our reign.".
For the apprehension of Robert Balfour for the murder of Henry Stenhouse.
Steele notation: Arms 165 De- lawed hereby. No press figure. Unpriced.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele III, 3361
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.4
View MARC record | catkey: 7535936