By the Queen, a proclamation [microform] : Anne R. Whereas by an act lately passed ... for the speedy and effectual recruiting of our land=forces and marines for the service of the year one thousand seven hundred and nine ...
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Sovereign (1702-1714 : Anne)
- London : printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd; printers to the Queens most excellent Majesty, 1709.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714
- "Given at our court at St. James's, the ninth day of June, 1709.".
For suspending the operation of the Act for recruiting Her Majesties land-forces and marines.
Steele notation: Arms 164 West- and as. No press figure. Below the imprint: (Price One Peny.).
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 4468
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.4
View MARC record | catkey: 7535941