By the Queen, a proclamation. Whereas the justices assigned for the several circuits of that part of our kingdom of Great Britain, called England, have prefixed and published the days and places for holding this present lent assizes ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Sovereign (1702-1714 : Anne)
- Additional Titles:
- Whereas the justices assigned for the several circuits of that part of our kingdom of Great Britain, called England, have prefixed and published the days and places for holding this present lent assizes
- London : printed by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd; printers to the Queens most excellent Majesty, 1710.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714
- "Given at our court at St. James's, the twelfth day of March, 1709/10.".
Changing dates for Assizes.--Steele.
Steele notation: Arms 167 King- and same.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 4483
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.4
View MARC record | catkey: 7535950