By the Queen, a proclamation, for a general fast [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Sovereign (1702-1714 : Anne)
- London : printed by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd; printers to the Queens most excellent Majesty, 1711.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714
- "Given at our court at St. James's, the nineteenth day of December, 1711."., Public fast in England., Steele notation: Arms 168 which Our may. Press figure 2 under imprint. Unpriced., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 4505 and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.4
View MARC record | catkey: 7535979