By the Queen, a proclamation, for discovering and apprehending the author, printer and publisher of a libel, intituled, Legion's Humble address to the Lords [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1702-1707 : Anne)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation, for discovering and apprehending the author, printer and publisher of a libel, intituled, Legion's Humble address to the Lords
- London : printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd; printers to the Queens most excellent Majesty, 1704.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714
- "Given at our court at St. James's, the twenty fifth day of May, 1704. In the third year of our reign."., Steele notation: Arms 156 for Publishers Proceeded., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 4372 and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.4
View MARC record | catkey: 7535992