By the Queen, a proclamation, for encouraging seamen and landmen to enter themselves on board Her Majesties ships of war [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1702-1707 : Anne)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation, for encouraging seamen and landmen to enter themselves on board Her Majesties ships of war
- London : printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd; printers to the Queens most excellent Majesty, 1706. [i.e. 1707]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714
- "Given at our court at St. James's, the fifteenth day of January, 1706. In the fifth year of our reign."., Dates give according to Lady Day dating., Steele notation: Arms 148 Vo- teen as., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 4414 and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.4
View MARC record | catkey: 7536004