By the Queen, a proclamation, for settling and ascertaining the current rates of foreign coins in Her Majesties colonies and plantations in America [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1702-1707 : Anne)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation, for settling and ascertaining the current rates of foreign coins in Her Majesties colonies and plantations in America
- London : printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd; printers to the Queens most excellent Majesty, 1704.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714
- "Given at our castle at Windsor, the eighteenth day of June, 1704. In the third year of our reign.".
Steele notation: Arms 158 of Mexico said.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 4373
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.4
View MARC record | catkey: 7536020