By the Queen, a proclamation, in order to the electing and summoning the sixteen peers of Scotland [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Sovereign (1702-1714 : Anne)
- London : printed by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd; printers to the Queens most excellent Majesty, 1710.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714
- "Given at our court at Kensington, the twenty sixth day of September, 1710.".
Steele notation: Arms 167 was Britain is. No press figure. Unpriced.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele III, 3378
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.4
View MARC record | catkey: 7536043