This is to give notice, to all lovers of art and ingenuity [microform] : that the most famous iron operators who have been practising for above two years at Frisington near Whitehaven in Cumberland ... are lately come to London ...
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1731?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- In reference to William Wood's patent for the manufacture of iron without the use of wood or charcoal., A satire., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C4:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Hanson 4193 and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.13.
View MARC record | catkey: 7536107