Considerations on the Quakers solemn affirmation [microform] : and making the same perpetual; humbly proposed to the consideration of the High Court of Parliament
- Bugg, Francis, 1640-1724?
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages).
- Signed: F. Bugg.
Concerning the Bill for renewing the Act for the Quakers solemn affirmation.
Dated at end: May 5, 1715.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C7:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 516.m.18
View MARC record | catkey: 7536318