Her Majesties most gracious declaration, concerning ships stopt before the declaration of war [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1702-1707 : Anne)
- London : printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceased, printers to the Queens most excellent Majesty, MDCCII. 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714
- "Given at our court at St. James's the first day of June, 1702. In the first year of our reign."., Steele notation: Arms 154 Ships mand Trea-., In this edition in the royal arms the unicorn's horn is closer to the crown on the right than the crown in the center., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 4326 and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.3
View MARC record | catkey: 7536415