The honest miller of Glocestershire. A true ballad [microform].
- More, Hannah, 1745-1833
- [London] : Sold by J. Marshall, (printer to the Cheap Repository for religious and moral tracts) No. 17, Queen-Street, Cheapside, and No. 4, Aldermary Church-yard, and R. White, Piccadilly, London. By S. Hazard, printer to the Cheap Repository, at Bath; and by all booksellers, newsmen, and hawkers in town and country, [1796?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcut).
- Signed: Z, i.e. Hannah More.
At head: Cheap repository.
Verse: "Of all the callings and the trades".
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A7:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1872.a.1.
View MARC record | catkey: 7536425