A new song. Call'd the Duke of Cumberland's victory over the Scotch rebels at Cullodon-Moor, near Inverness [microform] / Made by a soldier who was in the engagement. ; To the tune of the Earl of Essex
- Soldier Who was in the Engagement
- Sheffield : Printed by Francis Lister, near the Shambles, 1746.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcut)
- Related Titles:
- England's glory; or, Duke William's triumph over the rebels in Scotland
- Verse: "You subjects of Britton now you may rejoice,"., On the same sheet: 'England's glory; or, Duke William's triumph over the rebels in Scotland'., Printed in two columns., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A6:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Foxon N194, Roxburghe ballads Rox.III.789, and Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.9
View MARC record | catkey: 7536509