An old ballad of Whittington and his cat [microform] : Who from a poor boy, came to be thrice Lord-Mayor of London
- [London] : Printed and sold in Aldermary Church Yard, London, [1750?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts)
- Date of publication suggested by cataloger., Verse: "Here I must tell the praise of worthy Whittington,"., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A6:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Roxburghe ballads Rox.III.470, Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.9, and Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.9
View MARC record | catkey: 7536568