Devil outwitted by a woman [microform].
- Uniform Title:
- Politick wife: or, the devil outwitted by a woman
- [London] : Sold at no. 41, Long-Lane, West-Smithfield, London, [1780?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts)
- Place and date of publication suggested by the British Library., Verse: "Of all the plagues upon the earth,"., In four columns with the title and two woodcuts above the first two; the columns are not separated by rules., Imperfect: partially illegible text., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A6:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- BL, Roxburghe ballads Rox.III.867, and Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.9
View MARC record | catkey: 7536608