Whereas it hath pleased Almighty God to call to his mercy our late sovereign lord King George ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Sovereign (1727-1760 : George II)
- London : printed by John Baskett; printer to the King's most excellent Majesty; and Thomas Norris, assignee to George Hills, 1727.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- George II, King of Great Britain, 1683-1760
- "Given at the court at Leicester House, this fourteenth day of June, 1727".
In this edition the final line of the black letter text reads "reign over us".
Steele notation: Lord George to. There is no press figure.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.4
View MARC record | catkey: 7536786