A journal of the proceedings of Her Majesty's fleet under the command of Sir George Rooke, from June the seventh, to July the thirteenth, new style [microform] : In a letter to a friend, dated from on board the Royal Katharine, crusing off the streights mouth, July 2d, ---13th, 1704. Containing several remarks in relation to our affairs in those parts, worthy publick notice
- London : printed for J. Nutt near Stationers-Hall, 1704.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Imperfect: print faded on p. 4.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C8:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.23
View MARC record | catkey: 7536817