An express from Admiral Rook, and Admiral Fairbone: with an account of their taking 19 French merchant men, near the coast of Spain [microform] : and burning several ships in their harbours with the Dnke [sic] of Ormond's declaration to the Spaniards, his taking several towns in Spain, and burning a great part of the city of Cadiz. Printed according to order
- Rooke, George, Sir, 1650-1709
- London : printed for Edw. Jones, 1702.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C8:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.23
View MARC record | catkey: 7536824