The case of the College of Physicians London, wherein they are defendants [microform] : in a writ of error retornable in Parliament, brought by one William Rose an apothecary in London, on a judgment obtained against him by the College in Her Majesty's Court of Queen's-Bench, for practising physick within seven miles of London without licence
- Corporate Author:
- Royal College of Physicians of London
- Additional Titles:
- Docket title: Case of the College of Physicians, defendants, on a writ of error, brought by William Rose an apothecary: to be argued at the barr of the House of Lords, on the 15th day of this instant March
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1704?]
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Rose, William (Apothecary) and Brown, Fran., active 1704
- Caption title.
Signed: Fran. Brown.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C19:1, E7:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.12.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 777.l.1..
View MARC record | catkey: 7536888