Proposals for re-printing, by subscription, The great historical, geographical, genealogical, and poetical dictionary [microform] : (being a curious miscellany of sacred and prophane history, after the method of the eighth edition of Monsieur Morery) as it is now revised, corrected, and very much enlarged in English, By Jeremy Collier, M.A.
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [between 1700 and 1799?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered leaf
- Additional Creators:
- Collier, Jeremy, 1650-1726 and Moréri, Louis, 1643-1680
- "Proposals are to be had of the Undertakers, viz. Henry Rhodes, at the corner of Bride-Lane in Fleet-Street. Luke Meredith, at the Star in St. Paul's Church-Yard. Thomas Newborough, at the Golden-Ball in St. Paul's Church-Yard. Elizabeth Harris, at the Harrow in Little Britain. And of most booksellers in London and the country.", Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E4:1).
View MARC record | catkey: 7537201