[The ladies dispensatory,] [microform] : [containing the natures, vertues, and qualities of all herbs, and simples usefull in physick, reduced into a methodicall order, for their more ready use in any sicknesse, or other accident of the body. The like never published in English. With an alphabetical table of all the vertues of each herb, and simple.].
- Sowerby, Leonard
- [London] : [Printed for R. Ibbitson, to be sold by George Calvert at the signe of Halfe-moon in Watling street], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page+ leaves
- Date of publication suggested by Wing., Some variation from original., Ms. surrogate t.p. only., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E4:1[269a]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S4781
View MARC record | catkey: 7537228