The warrant dorman[t?] for gold and silver of [...] [microform].
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [after 1618]
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets (4 unnumbered pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Bacon, Francis, 1561-1626, Yelverton, Henry, Sir, 1566-1629, Suffolk, Thomas Howard, Earl of, 1561-1626, Lake, Thomas, Sir, 1567?-1630, and Coventry, Thomas Coventry, Baron, 1578-1640
- Docket title.
The original of this item must have been written between 1618 and 1620 when Francis Bacon was lord chancellor. This copy must have been made at least after 1618, possibly much later.
Signed: Francis Bacon, Can.; Tho. Suffolk, Tho. Lake, Robt Maunton, Hen. Yelverton, Tho. Coventry, Ffra. Michell, Hen. [Tiverdye?], Allen [Apsely?]
Harleian mss. 7608 leaves 413-414.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C16:1).
View MARC record | catkey: 7537474