His Majesties message to the Commons in Parliament, relating to Tangier [microform] : And the humble address of the Commons to His Majesty, in answer to that message. : Presented upon Monday 29. Nov. 1680
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : Printed for John Wright at the Crown on Ludgate-hill, and Richard Chiswel at the Rose and Crown in St. Paul's Church-yard, 1680..
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 71-85 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Related Titles:
- Humble address of the Commons in Parliament assembled, presented to His Majesty Monday 29th day of Nov. 1680
- "Numb. 28."
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C27:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide ; 816.m.2.
Nelson & Seccombe ; 647.28.
View MARC record | catkey: 7537825