A letter from a freeholder of Buckinghamshire, to a friend in London [microform] : concerning the election of the knights of the said county
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Johnson, Samuel, 1649-1703
- Dated at end: August 23, 1679., Caption title., Attributed to Samuel Johnson, author of Julian the Apostate. Cf. NUC pre-1956 imprints., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; D2:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L1372A and National union catalog, pre-1956 imprints fiche no. 4024
View MARC record | catkey: 7537873