No lymme nor member let there want, but all in order due [microform].
- Naogeorg, Thomas, 1511-1563
- Uniform Title:
- Agriculturae sacrae libri quinque. Book 1-2. English
- Additional Titles:
- First booke and Spirituall husbandrie
- [Imprinted at London] : [By Henrie Denham, for Richarde VVatkins], [Anno. 1570]
- Physical Description:
- [2+] pages
- Additional Creators:
- Naogeorg, Thomas, 1511-1563 and Googe, Barnabe, 1540-1594
- Related Titles:
- Popish kingdome, or Reigne of Antichrist
- Title from first line of text.
Fragment: leaf T2 only. Attribution and publication information taken from STC.
From "The spirituall husbandry", a translation by Barnabe Googe of the first two books of: Agriculturae sacrae libri quinque. Included in The popish kingdome, or Reigne of Antichrist, by Thomas Neogeorg.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:1[60b-61]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 15011
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl. 5919
View MARC record | catkey: 7538428