Christmas, the Christians grand feast [microform] : its original, growth, and observation, also of Easter, Whitsontide, and other holydayes modestly discussed and determined. Also the beginning of the yeare, and other things observable. Where also among other learned men, you have the judgment of those eminent men; Josephus Scaliger, Rodulphus Hospinian, Matthus Beroaldus, Joh. Causabon, Doct. Fulk, M. Cartwright, Alsted, Hugh Broughton, Master Mead. / By Thomas Mocket; sometimes of Queens Colledge in Cambridge, and Mr. of Arts in both the Universities; and now pastor of Gildeston in Hartfordshire. Novemb. 26, 1650. Imprimatur, Edm. Calamy
- Mocket, Thomas, 1602-1670?
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [between 1700 and 1799?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Scaliger, Joseph Juste, 1540-1609
Hospinian, Rudolf, 1547-1626
Beroald, Matthieu, -1576
Fulke, William, 1538-1589
Alsted, Johann Heinrich, 1588-1638
Broughton, Hugh, 1549-1612
Cartwright, Thomas, 1535-1603
Mede, Joseph, 1586-1638
Casaubon, Isaac, 1559-1614
- Ms. transcription of t.p. of Wing M2304.
"London : Printed for Richard Wodenoth at the Star under Peters Church in Cornhill, 1651."
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:2[27b]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5921
View MARC record | catkey: 7538539