A shrill crye in the ears of Cavaliers, apostates, and presbyters, for the resolve of XIII queries touching the primitive state of this nation, since the Conquest [microform] : the late proceedings of the Army, the Covenant, and other weighty matters, tending to the publique peace of the nation. / By a well-willer to peace and truth
- Well-willer to peace and truth
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [between 1700 and 1799?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page
- Ms. transcription of t.p. of Wing S3698.
"London. P. by Rob. Ibbitson, in Smithfield, neer the Queenes-head Tavern. 1649."
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:2[105a]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5921
View MARC record | catkey: 7538572