To the most high and mightie prince, James by the grace of God, King of Great Brittain, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, &c [microform] / the translatours of the Bible, with grace, mercie, and peace, through Jesus Christ our Lord
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. English. Authorized
- Additional Titles:
- Fragment of: Holy Bible
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [between 1600 and 1699?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages+ pages
- Additional Creators:
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625
- Title from caption.
Fragment: leaf " * " only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Includes printer's ornaments.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:3[169b, 171]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5936
View MARC record | catkey: 7538710