The birth of mankynde, otherwyse named the womans booke [microform] : Newly set foorth, corrected, and augmented. Whose contentes ye may reade in the table of the booke, and most plainely in the prologue. By Thomas Raynalde physition
- Related Titles:
- Swangern Frawen und hebammen Rosegarten
- Dated "1565" at end; printer's name supplied and actual publication date conjectured by STC., Title within ornamental border, with init. 'R.I.' inside a circle in the sill., Fragment: t.p. (E4:2[5f]) and verso (E4:2[6c]) only; stained, with loss of text., Reproduction of original in: British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E4:2[5f, 6c]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 21158. and Early English books tract supplement interim guide ; E4:2.
View MARC record | catkey: 7538955