This is to acquaint all gentlemen, ladies, and others; that on Thursday next, being the 8th of December, will be publish'd the Geographical-cards of England, part of Scotland and Ireland, with the adjacent coast of France and Flanders, curiously engraved on copper-plates, and finely colour'd ... [microform] / Sold by William Warters and John Lenthall, stationers, at the Talbot, next the Mitre-Tavern against St. Dunstans-Church, Fleet-street, London
- Lenthall, John, 1683-1765
- [London : William Warters and John Lenthall] : [publisher not identified], [between 1700 and 1799?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Reproduction of original in: British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E4:2[22b]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide ; E4:2.
View MARC record | catkey: 7539007