London, Feb. 22. 1699/1700 [microform] : Whereas advertisements are this day printed in the Post-Poy [sic], Post-Man, and Flying Post, that a book intiutled, The history of the reign of Lewis the Thirteenth, King of France and Navarre, &c. by Mr. Michel le Vassor, is this day published by John Nutt; Richard Wellington (the known publisher) being asham'd to put his name to it ... the same is a false and spurious edition of the said book ... and that a translation ... will be publish'd in a fortnight ... for Thomas Cockerill, bookseller in the Poultrey
- [London] : [T. Cockerill], 
- Physical Description:
- 1sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Reproduction of original in: British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E4:2[28b]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide ; E4:2.
View MARC record | catkey: 7539027