Advertisement [microform] : These are to give notice to all gentlemen and others, that there is now published, by John Bradford (and to be continued yearly) ... a large broadsheet, intituled, the The British annalist, shewing all the most remarkable occurrences ... at home and abroad, from the beginning of Queen Ann's reign to the year 1705 ... : at the same place is to be had the True gazeteer's select history of Europe, illustrated with 10 maps ... also ... a broad sheet, called, The merchants, or traders, necessary companion ...
- [London] : [J. Bradshaw], [not before 1705]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Bradford, John, active 1685-1709
- Imprint conjectured from text., Reproduction of original in: British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E4:2[35c]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide ; E4:2.
View MARC record | catkey: 7539048