[A discourse of the abuses now in question in the churches of Christ] [microform] : [of their creeping in, growing vp, and flowrishing in the Babilonish Church of Rome, how they are spoken against not only by the scriptures, but also by the ancient fathers as long as there remayned any face of a true Church maintained by publique authority, and likewise by the lights of the Gospell, and blessed martyrs of late in the middest of the antichristian darknes. / By Thomas Whetenhall Esquier.].
- Whetenhall, Thomas
- [England] : [Imprinted [at William Jones's secret Press], 1606]
- Physical Description:
- [2+] pages
- Identification of printer from STC.
Title information from other copy.
Fragment: leaf *2 "The printer to the Christian reader" only.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E4:2[187-188]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25332.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide ; E4:2.
View MARC record | catkey: 7539176