Statistical abstract of the United States, 2012 / U.S. Department of Commerce, Economics and Statistics Administration, U.S. Census Bureau
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of Commerce
- Lanham, MD : Bernan Press, 2011.
- 131st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 1,004 pages : maps ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bernan Press
U.S. Census Bureau
United States. Economics and Statistics Administration
- Provides a wide variety of statistics dealing with the political, social, and economic organization of the United States, in a work originally issued by the Bureau of the Census.
"The statistical abstract of the United States, published since 1878, is a comprehensive collection of statistics on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States--Preface, p. v.
- 1601758510 (pbk.)
- "Issued August 2011."
Issued by: United States Department of Commerce.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via the Internet from the Census Bureau web site.
View MARC record | catkey: 7541024