Mercer, Pa., April 1886 [cartographic material] / Sanborn Map & Publishing Co., Limited
- Corporate Author:
- Sanborn Map & Publishing Co.
- Additional Titles:
- Title from sheet 2: Apr. 1886, Mercer, Pa. and Mercer, Pennsylvania, April 1886
- New York : Sanborn Map & Publishing Co., Ltd., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 2 sheets : color ; sheets 65 x 54 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:600. 50 ft. to an in. (W 80°14ʹ23ʺ/N 41°13ʹ37ʺ).
- Title from sheet 1., Partial cadastral map., "Population 2500.", "2 sheets.", and Sheet 2 shows Courtney's Tub and Stave Mill, Mowry and Fitch Planing Mill Sash and Door Fac., W. Houston Miller, Simison, McCann and Co. Grist Mill and Flour W. Ho., J.M. Sheriff Mach. Shop, and J.M. Albin's Foundry.
View MARC record | catkey: 7541510