Cell surface receptors [electronic resource] : a short course on theory & methods / by Lee E. Limbird
- Limbird, Lee E.
- New York : Springer Science+Business Media, 
- Copyright Date:
- 3rd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 219 pages) : illustrations
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Introduction to receptor theory -- 2.Characterization of receptors based on receptor-mediated responses -- 3.Identification of receptors using direct radioligand binding techniques -- 4.Complex binding phenomena -- 5.The preparation and study of detergent-solubilized receptors.
- "Cell Surface Receptors: A Short Course on Theory and Methods 3rd Edition is primarily targeted to researchers and graduate students in the fields of molecular pharmacology, receptors, receptor biology, and signal transduction. These courses are variously found in pharmacology, molecular and cell biology, biochemistry and neuroscience. Researchers in the pharmaceutical industry working on bringing new drugs to market will also find this book useful." --Book Jacket.
- 0387230696 (alk. paper)
9780387230696 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7542944