Exchange traded funds [electronic resource] : structure, regulation, and application of a new fund class / Elisabeth Hehn, editor
- Berlin ; New York, NY : Springer-Verlag, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 257 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Hehn, Elisabeth
- Introduction; ETFs -- A Leading Financial Innovation; From Continent to Sectors: Challenges and Uses of ETFs in Europe; Spiders: Where Are the Bugs?; Xetra Active Funds (XAF) -- More than "Just" Index Tracking; The Role of Exchange Traded Funds in the Active vs. Passive Debate; ETFs -- Tactical Asset Allocation Tools; Exchange Traded Funds from a Lawyer's Perspective -- The Case of Germany; Liquidity and Innovation -- Nothing Else Matters; The Gateway to International Islamic Investing; Review: Facts & Figures on ETFs.
- "The main objective of this book is to present a comprehensive in-depth survey of the past development in the area of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) as well as to put forth the most recent advancements in the field of that investment class. An important aspect is to bridge the gap between the traditional fund industry and innovative practices. New Market developments in terms of application of ETFs within a strategic asset allocation are presented in a thorough manner. The book also discusses the overall trends affecting the ETF industry and provides statistics and developments."--Jacket.
- 3540241248 (hard cover : alk. paper)
9783540241249 (hard cover : alk. paper)
3540276378 (electronic bk.)
9783540276371 (electronic bk.)
View MARC record | catkey: 7543201