Access control systems [electronic resource] : security, identity management and trust models / by Messaoud Benantar
- Benantar, Messaoud
- New York : Springer Science+Business Media, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxi, 261 pages) : illustrations
- Machine generated contents note: Ch. 1 Foundations of security and access control in computing -- Ch. 2 Introduction to identity-management models -- Ch. 3 Elements of trust paradigms in computing -- Ch. 4 Mandatory-access-control model -- Ch. 5 Discretionary-access control and the access-matrix model -- Ch. 6 The take-grant protection model -- Ch. 7 The schematic-protection model.
- "Access Control Systems: Security, Identity Management and Trust Models provides a thorough introduction to the foundations of programming systems security, delving into identity management, trust models, and the theory behind access control models. The book details access control mechanisms that are emerging with the latest Internet programming technologies, and explores all models employed and how they work. The latest role-based access control (RBAC) standard is also highlighted." "This unique technical reference is designed for security software developers and other security professionals as a resource for setting scopes of implementations with respect to the formal models of access control systems. This book is also suitable for advanced-level students in security programming and system design." --Book Jacket.
- 0387004459 (alk. paper), 0387277161 (e-book), 9780387004457, and 9780387277165
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 252-257) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7543621