Computational intelligence [electronic resource] : international conference on intelligent computing, ICIC 2006, Kunming, China, August 16-19, 2006, proceedings, part II / De-Shuang Huang, Kang Li, George William Irwin (eds.).
- Conference Author:
- International Conference on Intelligent Computing (2006 : Kunming, China)
- Berlin : Springer, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxvii, 1,337 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Huang, De-Shuang
Irwin, G. W. (George William), 1950-
- Lecture notes in computer science. Lecture notes in artificial intelligence ; 4114
- Fuzzy systems -- Fuzzy-neuro-evolutionary hybrids -- Supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning -- Intelligent agent and web applications -- Intelligent fault diagnosis -- Natural language processing and expert systems -- Intelligent financial engineering -- Special session on intelligent algorithms for game theory -- Special session on intelligent computing for information perception and integration in intelligent control system -- Special session on language processing for affective computing -- Special session on intelligent computing for software reliability engineering -- Special session on credibility theory with applications -- Special session on intelligent computing for agile manufacturing systems -- Special session on networked control systems -- Special session on intelligence computation and its application -- Special session on intelligent ad hoc networks and wireless sensor networks.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7543678